jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From David Kennedy <da...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Dynamic creation of workspaces
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:55:20 GMT
I'd like to create a workspace dynamically.  It appears the only way I can
currently do this is to subclass RepositoryImpl and write my own
TransientRepository, BindableRepository, etc. classes to use the subclass.
  The reason I would need to subclass RepositoryImpl would be to get to
the createWorkspace methods which are currently protected.  I need to get
to the createWorkspace methods to add the workspace definition to the
wspInfos table.

Does anybody else desire this capability?  Is it possible to make the
createWorkspace methods public rather than protected to enable access and
thus dynamic creation?

David