jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multivalue or single?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:56:02 GMT
The only solution to your problem would be to have some metadata info about
them, and so you could look if the property was single or multivalued.

Obviously the real problem is how to find if a property is single/multiple
if such property does not exist so I cannot agree more with Jukka. Having a
getPropertyDefinition method would be really nice.

Martin