jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache2 licensed JCRBrowser Eclipse plugin // version 0.9.0 released
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:43:34 GMT
Hello.

The jLibrary edition is a subset of the JCRBrowser that can be included with
jLibrary to provide a JCR perspective. This means that you can work with
jLibrary to manage your documents as usual but youc an also see the
internals of your jLibrary repositories very easily.

I'm also proud to say that JCRBrowser 0.9.0 will be included in jLibrary
1.0.1 that probably will be released in a few days, and all is thanks to
Sandro's effort.

Martin