jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question reagrding JNDI datasource
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:36:31 GMT
Hi

> Hi,
>
> On 6/14/06, Giota Karadimitriou <Giota.Karadimitriou@eurodyn.com> wrote:
> > I would just like to report that it is not feasible to use datasource
> > with JCA and this because of line 339 in DatabasePersistenceManager
> > which performs an explicit con.commit();

have you tried to configure the datasource that uses jackrabbit's
persistence manager to not take part of JTA transactions?

In jboss you can configure it the datasource deployment descriptor
with a tag called "no-tx-datasource". See
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigDataSources

br,
edgar