jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question reagrding JNDI datasource
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:26:20 GMT
Hi,

On 6/14/06, Giota Karadimitriou <Giota.Karadimitriou@eurodyn.com> wrote:
> I would just like to report that it is not feasible to use datasource
> with JCA and this because of line 339 in DatabasePersistenceManager
> which performs an explicit con.commit();

Could you file a Jira issue about this? I'm not sure if we can (or
should) fix this right away without having to refactor extensively as
the current database pm treats the underlying database as an internal
resource that is not part of a higher-level transaction. In any case
it would be good to have a persistent reminder about the issue, even
if we decide to resolve it as Won't fix.

BR,

Jukka Zitting