jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-server api docs
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 09:11:11 GMT
Hi,

On 6/3/06, Tobias Bocanegra <tobias.bocanegra@day.com> wrote:
> not yet. maybe someone could have a look on how to include the
> subprojects into the site generation?

I think the best approach would be to generate the javadocs once using
"maven javadoc" and include a static copy of the results in the site,
just like we currently do with the core javadocs. I'll take a look at
this.

More generally it might actually make sense to move the Jackrabbit
site up from the Jackrabbit core project (from
trunk/jackrabbit/src/site to trunk/src/site) and treat the core just
like the other subprojects. This site/code separation would also make
it feasible to retry the "great split" from last summer, as the
biggest problem with the split was the difficulty of generating a
reasonably consistent maven site.

BR,

Jukka Zitting