jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Villegas <...@uniscope.jp>
Subject changes lost if error on checkin
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:50:51 GMT
Hi,

It seems that when there's some error on checkin (ItemStateException or
Node locked) I loose my changes since last checkin. The node seems to
revert to its last checkin state!
Usually the problem is caused by a dangling session with a locktoken.
When the same user tries to add the token to its session, it fails, but
the system was going ahead and invoking the checkin, and then the data
is lost. Sorry I wanted to put a test case in place but I won't have
time for several weeks, so I just report it now in case somebody can
verify it.

Carlos