jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: question reagrding JNDI datasource
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:25:47 GMT
Thanks, but the reason for me to use JCA in the first place was in order
to have container managed JTA transactions. I wanted a session bean to
call jackrabbit repository (wrapped as RAR) perform some operation and
when the EJB finishes, the container (application server) would commit
or rollback the transaction.

DatabasePersistenceManager