jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: question reagrding JNDI datasource
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 09:16:18 GMT
Thank you for your comments; they helped me a lot.

I am using jackrabbit as RAR using jca (deployment model 2) so that
transactions are handled by the application server. Has anybody tried to
use a datasource from within the RAR?

I am trying to find out how to configure the reference to the datasource
from the connector module. If somebody already did this could you tell
me how? I will post my feedback to the list when I find out how to do
this.

Thanks

Giota