jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: question reagrding JNDI datasource
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 07:54:06 GMT

Thanks; that's a good point.

> > I wanted a session bean to
> > call jackrabbit repository (wrapped as RAR) perform some operation
and
> > when the EJB finishes, the container (application server) would
commit
> > or rollback the transaction.
> >

> btw, take a look to the message I sent yesterday about some problems
> in the jca connector.

I did; it was actually nice to read that somebody else besides me
observed and reported the same problems; the difference is that you also
solved them :-). I used the jackrabbit-jca when it was still in contrib
and I observed all the points you talked about (besides 1 because JCA
1.0 worked ok for me; I use oc4j 10.1.2) I had been sending emails to
the list regarding point 4 see: 'session logout and repository shutdown
in JCA' sent on 10/3/2006 but I never got any reply for the first.

I just saw that you resolved points 2,3,4 + the concurrent modification
exception so many thanks indeed. I will try them out now.

A big thank you !!