jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code project for Jackrabbit
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 14:12:54 GMT
Hi Tobias,

Thanks for your feedback.

I assume I would need to lock the workspace using the getLockManager of
WorkspaceImpl.

Are those lock "time outted"? I mean for instance the backup application
crashes, I had a lock on a Workspace, I would need to clean it as soon as
possible. If they are not, maybe we should add it in JackRabbit through for
instance a lease.

What do you think?

nico
My blog! http://www.deviant-abstraction.net !!