jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Miro Walker" <miro.wal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search Highlighting
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 11:42:14 GMT
Hi Toby,

Well, the requirement we have is just around text indexing, although I
see your point. I'm no expert on this stuff, so I'll get out of my
depth pretty quickly (like now!), but how does the lucene stuff in
org.apache.lucene.search.highlight do this? Could we allow the client
code direct access to these classes?

Miro

--
it highly depends on what is index. if it's just simple string
properties, an occurrrence (pos+len) indication would surely be

regards, toby