jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Bug on unscaping node names?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:33:51 GMT
Hello.

I'm using the Jackrabbit Text utility class to unscape and scape node names
before adding them to the repository. This works very fine scaping
whitespaces, written accents, etc. but curiosly it seems unable to unscape
the symbol ' .

This means that if you scape the word "don't" you get the word "don't" and
then if you add a node with this name to Jackrabbit an exception is thrown.

I know that this isn't a bug on the Jackrabbit core, but not sure if it's a
bug on the Text class or if it could cause problems on some parts of the
project that use that class.

What do u think?

Cheers,

Martin