jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: General Questions about Jackrabbit
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 11:33:30 GMT
as i said, i'm not very familiar with php/java intergrations, but you
might have a look at http://php.net/manual/en/ref.java.php. they bind
java using to php. i'm sure there also exist something for RMI. there
is also the way of using php inside a java servlet environment, which
might be more stable.

regards, toby