jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Battling 'no matching property definition found for {}InstanceOf'
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 19:17:20 GMT
you're defining a multivalue-residual property but i think you want to
set a single-value property. if you need both, you can look at
nt:unstructured for an example.

btw: if you know the names of the properties, i would make sense to
restrict the names and types aswell.

regards, toby

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97