jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject date search
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 02:37:11 GMT
Hi again,

Can somebody explain how to make an xpath search on date object ?

Having this inside the xpath query:
...and StartDate>'2006-05-05T11:32:22.000+09:00']

and a few nodes with different (StartDate) values:
-->2006-05-04T09:00:58.000+09:00
-->2006-12-05T11:32:18.000+09:00
-->2006-01-05T11:32:18.000+09:00

The above search returns them all, while I would expect it to return
only the second one.

Is there a specific date format I have to use ?

Thanks for any help.
Regards,

Nicolas,