jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "stella lok" <oinvertedwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: General Questions about Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 16:46:56 GMT
Hi,

I agree, that  it would be ineffecient, however my constraint is that I must
be able to use a web client in another language to access the repository.
So, I am wondering if there is any other method more feasible to do that?
The only way I can think of, is to confine all JCR API usage to the
repository instance, and have the web client use web services to access and
update the repository...

I would be happy to hear your opinion on this
Thanks a lot for your help, and for validating my use of Jackrabbit to build
an ecommerce app!

Yours Sincerely,
Stella