jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.0.1
Date Mon, 29 May 2006 17:55:52 GMT
Hi,

> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.0.1.
> The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are considered binding. The vote  passes if at least three
> +1 votes are cast.

[x] +1 Release the packages are Apache Jackrabbit 1.0.1

PS. In retrospect the merge process I used to build the 1.0.1 release
feels a bit too laborious and risky when compared to the benefits, so
I'd like to revise the versioning plan I proposed before 1.0 so that
all releases are made directly from trunk unless there is a pressing
need to do otherwise. I'll get back to the details before the 1.1
release.

BR,

Jukka Zitting