jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Philipp Jurewicz <Philipp.Jurew...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Information on JSR-283 and meta-data available?
Date Wed, 31 May 2006 13:05:30 GMT
Hi, again

Jukka Zitting wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The JCP rules prevent us from openly discussing the JSR 283 issues in
> public, so I suggest you join the JCP and apply for expert group
> membership both to access the latest discussions and to provide your
> ideas and requirements as input to the standardization process.

I feel very pleased with this invitation, but unfortunatly active
partcipation in the JCP is outside my scope at the moment. But maybe you
could give me a hint when a first publicly accessable document about
meta-data (draft?) will be availalbe. Just wondering if it's around the
corner (one month or two) or far away.

kind regards
Philipp