jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Raphaël Franchet <raph...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Repository inconsistent with xmlpersistentmanager
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 15:47:15 GMT
 > Can you please send us the stack trace?

This is the stacktrace when I try to add 'B' (but when my repository is
already inconsistent)

Caused by: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException:
c0820756-d712-48a8-bd5a-965804f22c1c
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.createItemInstance(ItemManager.java:464)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemManager.getItem(ItemManager.java:320)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddChildNode(NodeImpl.java:775)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:719)
         at
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.internalAddNode(NodeImpl.java:666)
         at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.addNode(NodeImpl.java:1767)

Meanwhile, I don't think this can help : it would be better to find how
the repository has become inconsistent.
(In my application, the B node should always exists : when I remove it,
I add it just after and the I save. My data are lost)
What would be interesting would be a stacktrace when the repository is
getting bad but there are no stacktrace at this time.

 > Have you tried creating the node B "manually" (à la main)?

This does not interest me to do so : to repair the repository I just
remove the reference (a la mano)... but my data are still lost.
Furthermore there a lot of bugging nodes, and in a 20GB repository this
is not simple to repair "manually" : even more if I know they will
appear again in 1 day...

Rgd,

Raphaël