jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Park <jack.p...@sri.com>
Subject Battling 'no matching property definition found for {}InstanceOf'
Date Sat, 06 May 2006 17:03:05 GMT
I hope there is some trivial line of wisdom  I am missing, but the 'no
matching property definition' exception keeps creeping in on me. Brief
architectural explanation: I wish to model a taxonomy using Property
objects of two kinds, one of which stores a single String (uuid of a
Node), and another of which is a Value[] taking Value objects with uuids
of Nodes. Actually, there are up to 4 such Property objects per node,
each a different name: InstanceOf, HasInstances, SubclassOf,
HasSubclasses, where InstanceOf is the only single-valued Property.

Oddly enough, SubclassOf and HasSubclasses are already in Node objects
when the InstanceOf Property is created and the exception tossed.

The particular Node definition is below. I'd really like to learn what
I  am missing here.

Many thanks in advance.
Jack

    <nodeType name="ts:subjectProxy" isMixin="false"
                                     hasOrderableChildNodes="false"
                                     primaryItemName="">
        <supertypes>
            <supertype>nt:hierarchyNode</supertype>
            <supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>
        </supertypes>

        <propertyDefinition name="*"
                            requiredType="undefined"
                            autoCreated="false"
                            mandatory="false"
                            onParentVersion="COPY"
                            protected="false"
                            multiple="true"/>

        <childNodeDefinition name="*"
                             defaultPrimaryType=""
                             autoCreated="false"
                             mandatory="false"
                             onParentVersion="COPY"
                             protected="false"
                             sameNameSiblings="true">
            <requiredPrimaryTypes>
                <requiredPrimaryType>nt:hierarchyNode</requiredPrimaryType>
                <supertype>mix:referenceable</supertype>
            </requiredPrimaryTypes>
        </childNodeDefinition>
    </nodeType>