jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From thomasg <thomasgascoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting xpath query to document text
Date Wed, 17 May 2006 08:39:47 GMT

Cheers,

No there were no exceptions, just no text coming back. This is no longer a
problem now that I'm removing duplicate whitespace. The only problem I now
have is the one related to my other post. If a Word doc contains any index
formatting fields (like { XE "index entry" }) then large sections of the
text can go missing. You're right this must either be the way text mining or
poi apis are used so I'll look at the forums. One slight worry, have you
visited www.textmining.org lately? Doesn't seem too healthy!
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.