jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From thomasg <thomasgascoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Restricting xpath query to document text
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 11:21:42 GMT

Thanks Marcel,

Yep I've just found the part in the jcr spec that says jcr:like only
supported for string properties. Do you have any idea how easy / difficult
it would be for us to change this behaviour for our application? It looks
like we need to enable wildcard search in the document text. I guess we
could duplicate the doc text in a string property but would probably be
better for us to modify the jcr:like behaviour.

Thanks for your help, Thomas
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.