jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: Repository inconsistent with xmlpersistentmanager
Date Mon, 22 May 2006 00:09:03 GMT
Hey Cedric,

I think the best in your case would be to export/import your data
from your old repository to a new one with a new persistence manager.

The BerkeleyDBPM has slightly better performance, but the license may
be a problem.
The DerbyPM sounds like a good open-source enterprise solution.

Regards,

Nicolas,