jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Giota Karadimitriou" <Giota.Karadimitr...@eurodyn.com>
Subject RE: jackrabbit & clustering
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 13:48:20 GMT
Thanks for your time and comments once more Marcel,

another idea would be that maybe I could send the item states
from the shared item state manager of one node to the shared item state
managers of other nodes and validate their cache using the public
available methods "stateCreated/stateDiscarded/stateModified".

The question is whether this would suffice (sharing and revalidating the
state items among shareditemstatemanagers)or more things are needed to
ensure integrity.

regards
Giota