Hi all,
 I have discovered where is the problem with my configuration. I have read in RELEASE-NOTES that a full rebuild of the index is required. But this is not enough, a <SearchIndex> element at the end of the repository config file is needed too (as stated in Jira issue [JCR-257]). I think this change in configuration should be included in the release notes so not all the people will read the Jira Issue.

Regards,
  Alvaro
--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz
Germinus XXI

Avda. de Manoteras, 44. 2ª planta.
28050 - Madrid (Spain)
Tel (+34) 91 296 12 34
Fax (+34) 91 296 12 30

Alvaro Gonzalez wrote:

The same test works fine in my local copy of jackrabbit but not in my project, so I suppose the problem is not in Jackrabbit, but in my project configuration.

When I'll find where is the problem I'll post it to the mail list.

Regards,
  Álvaro

--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz