jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Wei <chanchin...@stee.stengg.com>
Subject Can't get it work in tomcat 5.0.28
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:13:36 GMT
I tried to set up the jackrabbit in tomcat 5.0.28, but i get "[Fatal
Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog." error when i tried to lookup a
repository.  Please help to see anything wrong in my setting.

in server.xml of tomcat, i set the configFilePath to a
fullpath "F:/Java/jakarta-tomcat-
5.0.28/webapps/rabbittest/docMan", and repHomeDir to "F:/Java/jakarta-tomcat-
<Context path="/rabbittest" docBase="rabbittest" debug="0"
                 reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
	<Resource name="jcr/repository" auth="Container"
	<ResourceParams name="jcr/repository">

in web.xml, i follow exactly the same as step 2 in

in my servlet java file,
InitialContext context = new InitialContext();
Context environment = (Context) context.lookup
Repository repository = (Repository) environment.lookup

Sorry that i have can't paste the whole code here as gmane keep complaining i
do top-posting if i do it.

View raw message