jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Any Projet for Google Summer of Code?
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:54:20 GMT
Hello,

Jackrabbit is a great product. I have installed and tested it. I would like
now to help you in your development effort.

I was thinking of getting involved in distribution issue ( such as
replication, clustering, fail over,...). I am currently finishing a master
of computer science with a focus on distributed computing. As a student, I
can apply for Google Summer of Code if you present any projects.

Are you going to? If yes, which projects?

Thanks a lot
nicolas
http://www.deviant-abstraction.net