jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "jeremi joslin" <jerem...@gmail.com>
Subject [WebDav] change IOmanager to read IOHandlers in the config.xml
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:11:35 GMT
Hi,
For my project, I need to export datas from the repository in
different formats (for example convert to pdf, doc, odt...). I know,
It's not a standart function of the WebDav but I need it.

For the moment, the IOhandlers are loaded by the IOmanager and the
IOmanager is loaded from the configuration file. Is it possible to
change the default IOmanager to read the configuration file for

thanks,
Jérémi

--
Blog: http://www.jeremi.info