jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multi-values Properties.
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 21:26:21 GMT
There are examples and a great explanation on the JSR-170 specification.

Remember that Jackrabbit is the RI for that spec. so you can find a lot of
examples and documention there. In fact, there is a pretty good explanation
about multivalued properties.

http://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr170/index.html

Regards.

Martin