jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing a node of type nt:file
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 09:51:08 GMT
Yes, the problem with the filters is that if I'm not wrong, they are called
three times each time you make a simple save() operation. There is a bug
opened about that but it's complex to be solved.

Thomas, don't worry about the textfilters, I really didn't know that after
getting a stream through BlobFileValue you had to close it. I will fix all
the text filters about that.

Martin