jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: how to force an unlock
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 08:22:24 GMT
hi yufeng,
unfortunately this is currently not possible. once you lost the
locktoken, the node remains locked forever :-( however, you can
examine the 'locks' file in the workspace which records the lock
tokens.

there are plans to impose some sort of access control callbacks to the
lockmanager. this could for example enable a 'root' user to "break'
locks.

regards, toby

On 4/8/06, Yufeng Li <yufeng00@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi;
>
>   I am wondering how to force unlocking a node which
> has been locked for a long time. Or, how to get the
> lock token which we may not have the lock token?
> Thanks very much.
>
> yufeng

T +41 61 226 98 98, F +41 61 226 98 97