jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: Restore a version of a node property
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:11:01 GMT
hi oliver,
you can access the content of the version directly in the jcr:versionStorage.
either by searching for your version, or by using the version history:

node.getVersionHistory().getVersion(xyz).getNode("jcr:frozenNode").getProperty("yourprop");

regards, toby

btw: see http://jackrabbit.apache.org/mail-lists.html for a list of
available mailing lists.

On 4/3/06, Oliver Wehrens <wehrens@aei.mpg.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Apologies if this is not a real Jackrabbit Developer question.
>
> I have a node with properties and a couple of versions of it. Now I want to
> extract from a particular version a specific property. Do I see that right,
> that the only way of getting the versioned property is to restore the node
> (in a different location to not to overwrite the current version and not to
> force a new version). Is there any way to avoid that ? I just need the
> content of the property I do not want to restore the whole node.
>
> Does anybody know a real JCR 170 Mailinglist ? Or jackrabbit-users ?
>
> Thanks, Oliver
>
> --
> Oliver Wehrens
> +49 170 785 1323