jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: XAResource enlistment
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 06:40:07 GMT
Hi Florent,

JackRabbit's XAResources exposed by
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.XASessionImpl do not enlist themselves,
this is the application server's (or your) responsibility. There is a
dummy UserTransaction implementation used when testing XA
functionality, namely:

org/apache/jackrabbit/core/UserTransactionImpl.java

Taking a look at what this class does when transactions are started,
committed or rolled back should give you more information about how to
use Jackrabbit's XAResources.

Regards
Dominique