jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Any Projet for Google Summer of Code?
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 10:46:21 GMT
Hi,

On 4/28/06, Brian Moseley <bcm@osafoundation.org> wrote:
> i wish i could, but i will be on an extended vacation for the first
> half of the summer. i've had to decline mentoring osaf-sponsored
> projects for the same reason :/

OK, have a nice vacation!

> btw- i proposed the jcr mock implementation under the cosmo umbrella
> at osaf, but i'd be happy to remove it in favor of a
> jackrabbit-sponsored project. even if it is mentored by someone at
> osaf, thought, we'll certainly offer the code to jackrabbit.

Cool! It's probably better if you keep the project at Cosmo at least
for now for simplicity and diversity. I'd be happy to share some ideas
and advice though, if you get the mock implementation project.

I've posted another proposal for a backup-restore tool (see
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2006#jackrabbit-backup).
Two projects is the extent to which I'm ready to commit myself as a
mentor. Let's see how these projects turn out if we get them.

BR,

Jukka Zitting