jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Planning for post-1.0 releases
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:09:05 GMT
Hi,

The issue tracker shows a steady progress of bug fixes and other
improvements since 1.0. I'd like to start planning for the first
post-1.0 releases to push these improvements out to production
environments.

As previously discussed, 1.0.1 would be a pure bug fix release. I'd
like to target late May as the release date and I expect the release
to be relatively straightforward, i.e. there's probably no need for
any release candidate cycles.

It's probably still too early to decide the feature set and release
date of 1.1, but sometime in late summer, 3+ months after 1.0 would
sounds like a good time for the release.

If this sounds agreeable, I will gradually start grooming the issue
tracker for these releases and come up with a more detailed 1.1
release plan.

BR,

Jukka Zitting