jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit site updates
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:41:42 GMT
Hi,

I just committed a few changes to the Jackrabbit web site. Brief summary:

1) I replaced the latest javadocs with the javadocs of the 1.0
release. I also disabled the javadoc report from project.xml to keep
the javadocs static. See the recent site deployment discussion for the
rationale of this change.

2) I moved the "Documentation" subtree to a top-level "Jackrabbit
Documentation" menu entry. This way the documentation pages are one
click closer to the front page while still remaining nicely grouped.

3) I updated the second hop example in the First Hops document.

BR,

Jukka Zitting