jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <ju...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.0
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:02:17 GMT
Hi,

On 4/2/06, Jukka Zitting <jukka@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.0. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are considered binding. The vote  passes if at least three
> +1 votes are cast.
>
> [ ] +1 Release the packages are Apache Jackrabbit 1.0
> [ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

The vote passes with 8 binding +1 votes and no -1 votes. One
non-binding +1 vote was also cast. The votes were:

Binding votes (Apache Jackrabbit PMC):

   +1 Tobias Bocanegra
   +1 Roy Fielding
   +1 Stefan Guggisberg
   +1 Felix Meschberger
   +1 Peeter Piegaze
   +1 Edgar Poce
   +1 Marcel Reutegger
   +1 Jukka Zitting

Non-binding votes:

   +1 Torgeir Veimo

Thanks for all the votes and to anyone who has helped make this
release happen! I will now set up the files for mirroring and send the
official release announcement once the mirrors have been updated.

BR,

Jukka Zitting