jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.0
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 14:14:53 GMT
Hi,

On 4/2/06, Jukka Zitting <jukka@apache.org> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.0.

Based on Marcel's error report I have fixed and regenerated the
jackrabbit-server-1.0.war package. The updated package as well as the
modified jackrabbit-jcr-server-1.0-src.jar source package are now
available at http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.0/ (the
changed files are timestamped 03-Apr-2006). I also added a helpful
note to the 0.9 upgrade instructions in RELEASE-NOTES.txt based on
feedback from Alvaro Gonzalez. The original files are available for
reference at http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.0-original/.

Instead of restarting the release vote I'm extending the vote period
to the next 72 hours to allow everyone the change to recast their
votes if they so want.

BR,

Jukka Zitting