jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.0
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 09:44:14 GMT
Hi,

On 4/3/06, Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reutegger@gmx.net> wrote:
> [X] -1 Do not release the packages because...
>
> the jackrabbit server web application:
> http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/1.0/jackrabbit-server-1.0.war
> is broken.

Darn, my bad. I had the cqfs files lying in Tomcat's shared/lib from
an earlier performance test so I never noticed the problem. I'll fix
the jackrabbit-jcr-server packages and extend the vote period so
people can recast their votes if needed. (I suppose that this is a
proper way to handle the vote, please let me know if there is a better
way.)

BR,

Jukka Zitting