jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Restricting xpath query to document text
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:49:20 GMT
thomasg wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. To clarify the situation at little. I was expecting to
> run a query such as:
>
> //element(*, axxia:resource)[jcr:contains(@jcr:data, 'classes')]
>
> to only search the contents of a document. This does not currently return an
> expected hit.

that's because the node indexer currently populates the node scope index
(the one you can query with '.') with the text found in the jcr:data
property.

> Will resolving the issue JCR-415 refered to make such a search
> possible?

yes, at least it will make it possible to replace the default
implementation with an indexer that also provides an index for the
jcr:data property.

regards
  marcel