jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Hugo Burm <hu...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Jackrabbit 1.0 running under .NET
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:56:58 GMT
Hello list,

Just a small message that I have Jackrabbit 1.0 running under .NET.
I compiled the java jar's (including jackrabbit-core-1.0.jar and
derby.jar) from JVM code into .NET assemblies with the ikvmc.exe
compiler (see http://www.ikvm.net/).

I translated the three entry level demo's "FirstHop, SecondHop and
ThirdHop" into C#. The demo's are running fine from within Visual Studio
2005.

Too early to mention anything about usability, performance and
stability. But Derby seems to run ok.

At the moment I do not know yet whether I am actually going to use this.
If yes, it will be in a client-server environment. The client will be
.NET. The server side is still open.

If somebody is interested in the batch scripts that compile the jar's
into the .NET assemblies or in the C#  Hop demo's, let me know.

Hugo Burm