jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Removing a node of type nt:file
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:04:09 GMT
Hi Thomas,

resolving issue JCR-264 should also solve this warning with open file
handles.

if you like you can give it a try by building the text filter module in
trunk and replace the existing text filter jar file in your environment.

the warning should then disappear and the word document is only filtered
when necessary and not right on save.

regards
  marcel