jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject XAResource enlistment
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 17:21:30 GMT
Hi,

I'll be using JackRabbit in a small server program to receive connections
from multiple clients. These connections have to be isolated from one
another, so they'll live in separate transactions. I'll be using JOTM as the
transaction manager.

I'm a little unclear about how the JackRabbit XAResources enlist themselves
with the transaction manager if one is present. Is it done automatically by
some discovery process involving JNDI? If so, could someone point me in the
JackRabbit code where this happens? If not, I guess this means that my
application will have to enlist manually the XAResources with JOTM. Which is it?

Thanks,

Florent

+33 1 40 33 71 59   http://nuxeo.com   fg@nuxeo.com