jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Gonzalo Ruiz <gr...@germinus.com>
Subject Re: Location for binary contents
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 13:42:02 GMT
I think previous schema is not very clear.

I mean something like this

>Here I go again, another question to clarify my mind about jackrabbit configuration.
>In a workspace I can configure the content to be stored parcial in a db (metadata) and
the binary files in a filesystem. In this case the directory with the indexes and also with
the blob files will be locate in some like this: /usr/lib/jboss4/bin/myrepository...
>I would to know if the structure, starting in "myrepository" would be in another location,
such as a storage system in another machine, thats is not the same the machine running the
container web where the repository application server is.