jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: query feature extensions
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:19:23 GMT
Daglian, Michael (IT) wrote:
> Out of curiosity, would the features need to be delayed until JSR-283
> solidifies further or could work begin earlier (assuming available
> time for you/other contributors of course)?

I think work on query features could basically start right away. even
though the set of xpath features that will be made mandatory in jsr-283
is not yet known, the semantics of the discussed features in this list
is already specified. since jsr-170 already describes the data model,
adding an xpath function is straight forward (at least from a
specification standpoint ;).

View raw message