jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.0
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:06:13 GMT
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.0.

[X] +1 Release the packages are Apache Jackrabbit 1.0

predefined node type tests all fail on a windows box when building
jackrabbit from the source distribution. but I only see this as a minor
issue, since actual functionality is not affected. This is just an issue
with the test case itself.

I tested the jackrabbit-server web application on tomcat 5.5.16 and it
worked fine.

Great work! Thanks a lot Jukka for your effort putting together this
first Jackrabbit release.

regards
  marcel