jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gonzalez <agonza...@germinus.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.0 RC3 and references to versions
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 12:34:24 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi all,<br>
 I have discovered where is the problem with my configuration. I have
read in RELEASE-NOTES that a full rebuild of the index is required. But
this is not enough, a &lt;SearchIndex&gt; element at the end of the
repository config file is needed too (as stated in Jira issue
[JCR-257]). I think this change in configuration should be included in
the release notes so not all the people will read the Jira Issue.<br>
Regards, <br>
  Alvaro<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz
Germinus XXI
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.germinus.com">http://www.germinus.com</a>

Avda. de Manoteras, 44. 2ª planta.
28050 - Madrid (Spain)
Tel (+34) 91 296 12 34
Fax (+34) 91 296 12 30
</pre>
Alvaro Gonzalez wrote:
  <title></title>
The same test works fine in my local copy of jackrabbit but not in my
project, so I suppose the problem is not in Jackrabbit, but in my
project configuration.<br>
When I'll find where is the problem I'll post it to the mail list.<br>
Regards,<br>
  Álvaro<br>
  <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz
Germinus XXI
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.germinus.com">http://www.germinus.com</a>

Avda. de Manoteras, 44. 2ª planta.
28050 - Madrid (Spain)
Tel (+34) 91 296 12 34
Fax (+34) 91 296 12 30
  </pre>
Jukka Zitting wrote:
 cite="mid510143ac0603312208l3099bab8n459840871f20a4c0@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">
    <pre wrap="">Hi,

On 3/31/06, Alvaro Gonzalez <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
 href="mailto:agonzalez@germinus.com">&lt;agonzalez@germinus.com&gt;</a>
wrote:
  </pre>
      <pre wrap="">Yes, I'm always deleting the indexes before invoking my tests. I
will
download the new DerefTest and check the differences with my application
so I could detect what I'm doing wrong.
    </pre>
    <pre wrap=""><!---->
Please let us know if you still think the problem is in Jackrabbit.
Otherwise I'm planning to tag 1.0 tomorrow and get the release vote
started.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--