jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alvaro Gonzalez <agonza...@germinus.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 1.0 RC3 and references to versions
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 08:01:32 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
The same test works fine in my local copy of jackrabbit but not in my
project, so I suppose the problem is not in Jackrabbit, but in my
project configuration.<br>
When I'll find where is the problem I'll post it to the mail list.<br>
Regards,<br>
  Álvaro<br>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--
Alvaro Gonzalez de Paz