jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From thomasg <thomasgascoi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: maxFieldLength value used for lucene indexing
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:16:01 GMT

Hi Marcel,

I've been trying to make the changes necessary so that you can configure the
Lucene index writer max field length property in the repository.xml in such
a manner:

        <SearchIndex
            <param name="maxFieldLength" value="100000"/>
        </SearchIndex>

I've tried various changes in AbstractIndex.java, MultiIndex.java and
SearchIndex.java but without success. The value is picked up from config but
searches still don't find words after the 10000 position. It it the case
that to get this change in I will need to find the fix myself or can this
task be assigned to someone who knows the code better?

Thanks for your help, Thomas
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.